Thursday, October 06, 2005

Rocket Racers Still On My Mind

I can't get it out of my head; What a concept: A Rocket Racing League; Professional pilots, beginning with a former shuttle pilot, race rocket planes that alternately spurt flame and glide like shiny metal eagles through a three dimensional track in the sky.
The video game will be out in 2007 on multiple platforms. A simulator-type game. I can't wait! Really. If they do this, I will buy the game, master the controls and make it my business to race one of the actual planes before I die.
I don't care what it takes....

And if they don't do it, somebody else surely will.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Favreau Goes To Mars
Jon Favreau will direct the upcoming film adaptation of Edgar Rice Burroughs' story John Carter of Mars for Paramount, Variety reported.
Hi. You have a very nice blog – very interesting. I have a blog and a web site, Naturopathic Medicine (actually I have many blogs). This site is about Naturopathic Medicine related info, and I’d like people to give me their opinion of it. Hope you and your readers will let me know what you think of it.