Friday, April 08, 2005

How do you like them apples?

Ok, so now that most of you have tuned out, I finally get the format down the way I want it. (Check out today's post.)

Every day expect this:

An Image or Word or Spacecraft "of the day" relating to the day's top story--which will come with no more than seven links. Tune in and get a jolt of knowledge, or stay for the full story. It's up to you. But either way it shouldn't take longer than a few minutes to learn something fun about Space. Who knows, you might end up using that knowledge to impress your friends, teachers, co-workers, parents, maybe even your boss. It's hard to tell who's a Space nut like me.

I have an e-mail link now and as always, am soliciting comments. If you can read this then you have time to leave me a comment. So get busy. I love questions: Fire away!
Or lament how all the other blogs are created by good writers and people who know how to write HTML.
Go ahead...I dare you

No comments: