Thursday, August 25, 2005

Moon Inhabited!

Ok, so I was down for a while. It's been rough being unemployed, but I'm bouncing back.
So I sat down today looking for something that would make me happy. Something related to Space travel.
I was unsuccessful.
I came to my Blog to try to put into words the disillusionment I was feeling. I put a few words down, became even more depressed and closed with a dagger thrust.
I went back to the Dashboard, looking for something, but what?
Then I saw it, right in front of me, staring back like a beacon. Here.
These words, this simple Blog represents everything about Space that turns me on: Adventure, wonder, excitement, accomplishment and most of all, hope.
Damaris, I salute you! (Might I add, she would be yet another beautiful astronaut--Eat your heart out Story Musgrave--that'll teach you to retire early!)

Too bad NASA is the only game in town though, eh? Oh well, way to go anyway! Then again, perhaps Virgin Galactic will be hiring by the time you finish school.

No comments: